Following a career in advertising, Jim joined CREATIVE in 1982 and was quickly named “rookie of the year” by one of the nation’s leading financial services companies. Recognized for performance excellence numerous times throughout his career, Jim has qualified for top industry honors, including the prestigious Metlife’s Chairman’s Council from 1999- 2016. As a senior partner and financial services representative at CREATIVE, he brings a global approach to estate planning and wealth management strategies and has an extensive knowledge in the areas of succession planning for closely held family business interests.
Featured in top-tier financial and business news media, Jim’s career accomplishments have been published in the Wall Street Journal, the Philadelphia Inquirer, and the Philadelphia Business Journal. Jim has been instrumental in leading CREATIVE’s Mentorship program, which transfers knowledge to younger members of the firm and heads the legacy planning team of CREATIVE.
He is a 1979 graduate of Temple University with a degree in Business Administration and earned a dual major in Business Law and Finance.
James resides in Blue Bell, PA with his wife Maryalice and they have six children and seven grandchildren. He is active in community affairs and charitable organizations throughout the Delaware Valley. Jim enjoys spending his time with his family or playing a round of golf.
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Flagship Award given to the top New England Financial Producer, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2016, 2007, 2012,& 2013
- MetLife Individual Distribution, Top Producer of the Year Award, 2006, 2009, 2012, 2013, & 2015
- New England Financial Award of Excellence, 2008-2015
- MetLife & New England Financial Top Producer Award, 2006, 2007, 2012, 2013 & 2015
- MetLife Top of Tower Award, 2011
- Inducted into the New England Financial Hall of Fame, 2008
- New England Financial Triskelion Award, 2007-2013
- MetLife Team Building Award, 2013
- MetLife Pinnacle Trophy Top Production, 2015
- MetLife Golden Laureate Award, 2015
- Member of the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) Member