Brian C. McGeehan is a Certified Financial Planner ™ professional and Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy designee, from the American College. Brian has been with CREATIVE for 16 years. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Catholic University of America with a BA in Business and Finance. Brian specializes in working with families and businesses. He also works with many non-profit organizations in a variety of ways, especially in the area of planned giving.
Brian resides in Horsham, PA with his wife Anne and their three children – James, Andrew, and Clara Anne. He is active in charitable organizations such as Variety – The Children’s Charity.
- Certified Financial Planner Professional™
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy
- Five Star Wealth Manager Award, 2009-2015
- 2012-2019 FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award, Delaware and Pennsylvania, December 2019 edition, Founded in Philadelphia*
- Assistant to Pat Cox, Member of the European Parliament, Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee, 1997
- Young Variety – The Children’s Charity, Past President
- LaSalle College High School Alumni Association, Past President
*The FIVE STAR Award is granted by Five Star Professional, an independent marketing firm. This award is not indicative of future performance and is based on nominations by industry professionals in a given market area and objective criteria including favorable regulatory and complaint history, reviews conducted by the firm, retention rates, and client assets.