- More than 17 years of experience in financial services
- 16 years of experience as an attorney, specializing in litigation and business planning
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) qualifier 2004-2007
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member of the Pennsylvania and District of Columbia Bar
- Registered to offer securities products in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, FL, DC, VA, ME, MA, CO
For Steve, serving the needs of his clients is the highest priority in his practice. His focus is on developing strategies and recommending personalized solutions for clients to help them accumulate, protect, and transfer wealth. He is committed to comprehensive and unparalleled service to his clients.
MOST CHERISHED ACCOMPLISHMENT
In today’s world of constant changes and catastrophic problems, I feel very fortunate to have been married to Elin for 44 years and seeing our children Jessica and David graduate from college and become very successful in their chosen professions. Family first, mine and yours, when I assist you with your financial future.
Steve and his wife Elin have lived in Doylestown, PA for six years. Formerly long-time residents of Rydal, PA, Steve is still active in the Rydal community and sits on the Abington Township Police Department’s Youth Aid Panel.
This panel is an alternative resolution for minors who have been arrested for minor offenses. It keeps them out of the juvenile justice system.
*Licensed but not practicing