To assist my clients in making intelligent investment and insurance decisions, so they can live confidently and retire comfortably.
My clients entrust me to help them with their investment and insurance decisions. I provide advice when necessary and planning where warranted through one of our firm’s onsite financial planners. An uncertain, dynamic and unpredictable market ensures that constant client reviews, monitors, and updating are always a focus.
- Licensed to sell Life & Health Insurance in DE, MD, PA, and NJ
- Registered Representative of MML Investors Services, LLC.
- Investment Advisor Representative of MML Investors Services, LLC.
- Graduate of Salesianum School, 1988
- Graduate of University of Delaware 1992, BSBA w/ Finance concentration
- Qualifying & Life Member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) – 16 Years Qualified (2002-2016)
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC), October 2002
- Achieved Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), 2003
- Earned Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), 2005
- NAIFA National Quality Award (NQA), 1998-2010
- NAIFA National Sales Achievement Award (NSAA), 1999-2010
- NAIFA Quality Award, 2011-2016 one of the industry leading associations.
- Lifetime resident of Newark, DE
- Family: Wife Winnie of 22 years, 3 children – Bailey, Hunter, and Logan
- Hobbies: Golf and Ice Hockey