Robert Kaplan has been described by many as a creative and highly motivated corporate coach Insurance Representative, and manager with strengths and an extensive background in executive training.
Robert was a Co-Founder of CREATIVE in 1976. He is a driving force behind CREATIVE’s growth from four founders to over 300 employees; making CREATIVE one of the largest financial organizations in the Delaware Valley.
Robert has an extensive background in insurance and estate conservation strategies, client building and service, high-level sales processes, team structuring, mentoring, target marketing, cross-selling initiatives, and field underwriting. He has guided clients in business succession strategies and protections, helping them create strategies to help achieve goals. He also is a personal and executive coach and consultant, helping advisors build their businesses and carve out their respective niches. Team coaching is an area in which Bob works heavily; he helps promote collaborative interaction toward shared goals.
• Graduate of Corporate Coach University Corporate Coaching Program 2002
• B.A. Penn State University, 1975 Cum Laude
• Co-Founder of CREATIVE
• Life and Qualifying Member of MDRT
• Top of the table qualification 1984
• Competitive Table Tennis Player
• Enjoys sports, reading, crossword puzzles, and music