“Our firm works with executives and families in delivering enhanced value across the 6 Areas of Financial Planning. We establish strategies that help safeguard immediate financial goals in the face of uncertainty, while developing a plan and vision for the future that can help eliminate benefit package concerns and future asset planning uncertainty. Plan implementation* is smart, efficient and flexible and provides a sense of confidence that cutting-edge ideas are utilized effectively to put the plan into action.”
Paul has been with CREATIVE since 1999 and focuses on developing long standing relationships with clients that aim to deliver customized and successful ideas. His team heads up specific client engagements with over 200 executives and partners from one of the largest professional services companies in the world.
Paul is currently enrolled and studying at the American College in a continuing education curriculum & various financial services degree programs. The American College’s mission is to raise the level of professionalism of its students and, by extension, the financial services industry as a whole. By imparting expert knowledge—and by emphasizing that such knowledge must be regularly renewed and ethically applied—The College seeks to strengthen not only its students’ professionalism, but also the financial security of individuals, families, businesses, and the societies they serve.
Paul is a graduate of St. Joseph’s University and resides in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania with his wife Kara and their four children, Jack, Madeline, Ella and Camille… and a crazy yellow lab, Lucy.
6 AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Financial Position Planning: Cash Flow, debt, periodic flow management, etc.
- Protection Planning: Medical, life, disability income , LTC, Firm benefits, etc.
- Investment Planning: Timing, college, asset location & allocation, etc.
- Tax Planning: Reduction, deferral and diversification planning, etc.
- Retirement Planning: Pension & retirement modeling, RMD’s, expectancy, etc.
- Estate Planning: Distribution, tax, creditor, insurance planning, etc.
* Financial plan recommendations can be implemented with the advisor of your choosing. Implementation of specific products or services may result in commissions or fees outside of the financial plan fee. Periodic reviews of your financial plan may require a new planning agreement and result in additional fees.