Ginger Weiss is a graduate of Queens College (City University of New York). She is Series 6 and 63 securities registered and has her Life, Accident, and Health Insurance License.
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisor
- Wilmington Tax Group
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Delaware Business Executives
- Forum of Executive Women
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Women in Financial Services
BOARD POSITIONS & COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Jewish Fund for the Future
- Kutz Home
- Congregation Beth Shalom
- Fund for Women
- National Council of Jewish Women
- Variety, The Children’s Charity
Ginger was featured in the 2015 debut publication of Financial Services: Women at the Top, a WIFS (Women in Insurance and Financial Services) Research Study. She was 2011 NAWBO Member of the year and has been a campaign volunteer for various Delaware State-Wide elections.